- Make an inventory of your items and keep it in a safe place.
- Mark boxes with contents and with marked area facing away from the walls of the unit for easy access.
- Place your furniture in the unit first, cover with sheets or tarps, and then arrange your boxes.
- Leave some space between your items and the unit door.
- Place anything you will need regular access to toward the front of the unit.
- Do not place your mattresses on top of things as they can be damaged.
- Do not place degradable items such as file boxes, etc. directly on the concrete floor. This will encourage ventilation.
Security Storage · 315 E. Idaho St. · New Plymouth, Idaho · 83655 · Phone/Fax: 208-278-5556 · email@example.com